PROPER USE OF HALTEC L-RING SEALS
The primary purpose of the L-ring seal is to create an air seal where the tire bead and rim bead seat are not completely compatible.
Some of the examples where the L-seal will prove useful:
– Where you have an irregular butt weld in the knurled bead seat area.
– Where, during initial inflation, the bead seating is very difficult.
– When an air passage between the bead and the rim is identified.
– Where overloads and severe operating conditions cause the rim deformation (deflection) which can result in air leakage.
– L-Ring Seals are not a cure for damaged beads nor damaged wheels and rims. Caution should be used during all fitments.
Do not install where broken bead is suspected.
-Always follow the respective manufacturers’ recommendation for proper bead-lubrication and initial air pressure to properly seat beads.
– If you have any questions regarding the use of the L-Ring Seals, contact Haltec prior to attempting any installation.
|LR-10||10″ L-ring seal|
|LR-12||12″ L-ring seal|
|LR-15||15″ L-ring seal|
|LR-16||16″ L-ring seal|
|LR-20||20″ L-ring seal|
|LR-24||24″ L-ring seal|
|LR-25||25″ L-ring seal|
|LR-29||29″ L-ring seal|
|LR-33||33″ L-ring seal|
|LR-35||35″ L-ring seal|
|LR-39||39″ L-ring seal|
|LR-45||45″ L-ring seal|
|LR-49||49″ L-ring seal|
|LR-51||51″ L-ring seal|
|LR-57||57″ L-ring seal|
|LR-63||63″ L-ring seal|
|LR-69||69″ L-ring seal|